Some of my old school and unfinished photoshop projects that I created in 1st quarter of 2012 when I was still an active tumblr user. I decided to finally delete the tiff files in my hard disk and upload some of my uninteresting projects on tumblr. They were left unfinished because of lack of inspiration.
- Ironman head
- The #selfshot
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa’s Medical Weeds
- Pixel Art
- Enteng Ebak
- Jordan 2 and 3
Some old pic
Stussy Spring / Summer 2013
"Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy" @ S3 Gallery
On March 9 from 6–10 PM is the highly anticipated opening reception of Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy: Merging Contemporary Art with the works of Pauline Lariviere at S3 Gallery in Chicago, IL 60642. The event will feature the anatomical works of distinguished international artists alongside Lariviere’s historical works.
Pauline M. Lariviere was a French-Canadian artist whose recognition came from her work in medical and anatomical illustrations.
In addition to Pauline M. Lariviere’s original oil paintings and glass plates, the event will present the contemporary works in different media by 23 established artists from across the globe including my very good friend Patch Quinto.
The works from the following US-based and international artist will be presented in the show:
• Alexandra Baker, Ashville, N.C.; pencil and Adobe Photoshop
• Nicholas Baxter, Austin, Tex.; oil on panel
• Sung Jang, Schaumburg, Ill.; hair on canvas
• Whitney Johnson, Chicago; collage
• Vesna Jovanovic, Chicago; watercolor, ink, graphite
• Michael Koehler, Chicago; sculpture/mixed media
• Robyn Maitland, Chicago; acrylic on canvas/glass
• Geno Malusek, Indianapolis, Ind.; photography
• Nathan Mason, Chicago; photography/collage
• Emily Portugal, Chicago; video
• Dan Price, Chicago; sculpture
• Danny Quirk, Springfield, Mass.; watercolor
• Billy Reynolds, Los Angeles, Calif.; oil on linen
• Brandy Rinehart, Chicago; sculpture/mixed media
• Phillip Schalekamp, Chicago; oil/mixed media
• Stephen Shanabrook, Cleveland, Ohio; chocolate
• Andrew Svek, Chicago; furniture/walnut
• Emily Evans, London, UK; pencil
• Alvaro Hidalgo, Viña del Mar, Chile; mixed media
• Patch Quinto, Quezon City, Philippines; pencil and Adobe Illustrator
• Giselle Vitali, Barcelona, Spain; pen, ink, watercolor, colored pencil
For information about “Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy, call (773) 793-7095 or email email@example.com.
Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy
Merging Contemporary Art with the Works of Pauline Lariviere
1907 N. Mendell, #4-H, Chicago, IL 60642
March 9–16th, 2013
10 Sneakers You Can Wear With Anything in GIFs
Tegan and Sara- Closer
Apparently, it’s 1993, because I have a crush on a Power Ranger.
My second crush in the Power Ranger franchise.