Stussy Spring / Summer 2013
“Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy” @ S3 Gallery
On March 9 from 6–10 PM is the highly anticipated opening reception of Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy: Merging Contemporary Art with the works of Pauline Lariviere at S3 Gallery in Chicago, IL 60642. The event will feature the anatomical works of distinguished international artists alongside Lariviere’s historical works.
Pauline M. Lariviere was a French-Canadian artist whose recognition came from her work in medical and anatomical illustrations.
In addition to Pauline M. Lariviere’s original oil paintings and glass plates, the event will present the contemporary works in different media by 23 established artists from across the globe including my very good friend Patch Quinto.
The works from the following US-based and international artist will be presented in the show:
• Alexandra Baker, Ashville, N.C.; pencil and Adobe Photoshop
• Nicholas Baxter, Austin, Tex.; oil on panel
• Sung Jang, Schaumburg, Ill.; hair on canvas
• Whitney Johnson, Chicago; collage
• Vesna Jovanovic, Chicago; watercolor, ink, graphite
• Michael Koehler, Chicago; sculpture/mixed media
• Robyn Maitland, Chicago; acrylic on canvas/glass
• Geno Malusek, Indianapolis, Ind.; photography
• Nathan Mason, Chicago; photography/collage
• Emily Portugal, Chicago; video
• Dan Price, Chicago; sculpture
• Danny Quirk, Springfield, Mass.; watercolor
• Billy Reynolds, Los Angeles, Calif.; oil on linen
• Brandy Rinehart, Chicago; sculpture/mixed media
• Phillip Schalekamp, Chicago; oil/mixed media
• Stephen Shanabrook, Cleveland, Ohio; chocolate
• Andrew Svek, Chicago; furniture/walnut
• Emily Evans, London, UK; pencil
• Alvaro Hidalgo, Viña del Mar, Chile; mixed media
• Patch Quinto, Quezon City, Philippines; pencil and Adobe Illustrator
• Giselle Vitali, Barcelona, Spain; pen, ink, watercolor, colored pencil
For information about “Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy, call (773) 793-7095 or email email@example.com.
Dissecting Art, Intersecting Anatomy
Merging Contemporary Art with the Works of Pauline Lariviere
1907 N. Mendell, #4-H, Chicago, IL 60642
March 9–16th, 2013
10 Sneakers You Can Wear With Anything in GIFs
Tegan and Sara- Closer
Apparently, it’s 1993, because I have a crush on a Power Ranger.
My second crush in the Power Ranger franchise.
It’s Papa Patcho’s 28th birthday
November 24, 2012
Tides Bar, Quezon Avenue
Cheers to my very good friend Patch Quinto who just turned 28. He keeps insisting that he is not 28 and just 24 (mukamo patch, haha). Remember Patcho, you will always be young at heart.
Most of the photos are totally out of focus because we’re totally drunk that I couldn’t hold my camera properly.
With best, Mr. Manyakis Francis Sorry George, out of focus ang camera. PLEASE OBSERVE SILENCE daw sa loob ng Tides bar. tawa ng mga taong lango sa alak. with new friends Pogue and Hepe the graffiti artist
ID ng supervisor ng mga janitor. Sorry Francis sa pamababasag ko sayo.
Gentlemen In Suit
There comes a time in my life that I have to change my swaggie image to classy looking adult for a day. Here are some gentlemen that I admire how they wear their suit. Ryan Gosling, Robert Pattinson, Adam Levine, Daniel Craig, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Kanye West are on the list my best dressed celebrities.
And also, Barney Stinson.
Diagnosed With Pony
My entry for the Pony Show Off: Digital Film & Poster Art Competition for the year 2012. Click here to like my entry.