Diagnosed With Pony
My entry for the Pony Show Off: Digital Film & Poster Art Competition for the year 2012. Click here to like my entry.
The Wreckage - First Mt. Banoi Invitational Climb
In the mountains and beach of Lobo, Batangas, we decided to rest and escape from the cruelty of the city. We were kept safe in the God’s creation and enjoyed what the nature has to offer. From that moment, I felt that I don’t want to go back to the cruel city life and just stay there forever.
Meann as nature saver
Two thumbs up from Dhen
Ria with her new DSLR camera
Caamwhoring and Smoking
I was restricted from doing all the things that I want when I was still living with my parents. I was a good boy
palamunin when I was young, following the rules and applying them to my daily life. Not allowed to drink, smoke, to party and all the things that the parents know that will harm their children. I believe them, I couldn’t blame them because I know that they only want what is good for me. I miss my mom and dad.
My Rainy Days Playlist
Here in the Philippines, June is the end of summer and start of the rainy season. Raindrops and thunderclaps are musical to my ears. Rainy days are the perfect time to emote and make me think about life. Here are my personal favorite songs for the rainy season.
1. The Cascades - Rhythm of the Rain
2. The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
3. Herb Alpert - Making Love in the Rain
4. Tamia - Officially Missing You
5. Corinne Bailey Rae - Another Rainy Day
6. Brenda Lee - Bring On The Sunshine
7. Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
8. B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head
9. The Beatles - Rain
10. The Everly Brothers - Rhythm of The Rain
11. Madonna - Rain
12. Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
13. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
14. Adele - Right as Rain / Make You Feel My Love
15. Coldplay - Rainy Day
16. Simon And Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
17. Mariah Carey - Through The Rain
18. Andreas Moe - Collecting Sunlight
Manny Pacquiao illustrations inspired from the work of Shepard Fairey.
Andre The Giant Has A Posse and Obey logo
Another pair of my sneaker was stolen last night outside my apartment. I already lost two pairs of my sneakers, last August 2011 was the Supra Thunder burgundy and last night was the Vans Zapato del Barco.
I’ll never forget my most favorite pair of Vans because it is the most comfortable, made of canvas compared to my other sneakers which are made of suede and nubuck. I realized how stupid I am. I blame myself for being careless. Another lesson learned.
Goodbye my Vans Zapato Del Barco (November 2010 - April 24, 2012)