New pairs of Palladium Boots
A free pair of Palladium Boots Pampa Hi Dark Khaki. Thanks to The Flat Shop.
The Flat Shop is located at the Greenhills Shopping Center, Ground Floor, Connecticut Arcade, San Juan City, Philippines. They carry the brands like Tkees, Girl Two Doors Down, Flexflop, Anthology, Bandals, FitFlop, Melissa, Butterfly Twists and Palladium Boots.
Caamwhoring and Smoking
I was restricted from doing all the things that I want when I was still living with my parents. I was a good boy
palamunin when I was young, following the rules and applying them to my daily life. Not allowed to drink, smoke, to party and all the things that the parents know that will harm their children. I believe them, I couldn’t blame them because I know that they only want what is good for me. I miss my mom and dad.
Quick Art: Friday The 13th, Payday The 15th and Payday the 13th
Today is the 13th of Friday, a date considered to be bad luck in western countries.
Jason Voorhees is there to catch you and slit your throat. hahaha
Things to do this weekend:
1. Buy a new pair of sneakers. I’m still undecided whether to buy a pair of Vans authentic or plimsolls from Topman.
2. Haircut. Maybe, I’ll try to copy Adam Levine or David Beckham’s mohawk hairstyle for a change.
3. Buy a nice fitting jeans, a tank top, a snapback from Obey or The Hundreds
4. Window shopping with girlfriend
5. Take pictures
6. Eat burger and fries at McDonalds
7. Have a good time
Mini photo shoot at Intramuros, Manila Zoo, Manila Cathedral and Manila Ocean Park with friends.
Photography by John Ralph Santos
My Rainy Days Playlist
Here in the Philippines, June is the end of summer and start of the rainy season. Raindrops and thunderclaps are musical to my ears. Rainy days are the perfect time to emote and make me think about life. Here are my personal favorite songs for the rainy season.
1. The Cascades - Rhythm of the Rain
2. The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
3. Herb Alpert - Making Love in the Rain
4. Tamia - Officially Missing You
5. Corinne Bailey Rae - Another Rainy Day
6. Brenda Lee - Bring On The Sunshine
7. Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
8. B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head
9. The Beatles - Rain
10. The Everly Brothers - Rhythm of The Rain
11. Madonna - Rain
12. Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
13. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
14. Adele - Right as Rain / Make You Feel My Love
15. Coldplay - Rainy Day
16. Simon And Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
17. Mariah Carey - Through The Rain
18. Andreas Moe - Collecting Sunlight
Manny Pacquiao illustrations inspired from the work of Shepard Fairey.
Andre The Giant Has A Posse and Obey logo
My Summer 2012 Beach Music Playlist
1. Kaskade - It’s You, It’s Me
2. Atomic Kitten - Be With You
3. Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame
4. Moony - Dove (I’ll Be Loving You)
5. Moony - I Don’t Know Why
6. Martika - Coloured Kisses
7. Shanice - I Love Your Smile
8. TLC - Waterfalls
9. Bonnie Bailey - Ever After
10. David Guetta feat Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over
11. David Guetta feat. Jenifer Hudson - Night Of Your Life
12. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Instrumental)
13. Ellie Goulding - Lights
14. Cobra starship - #1nite
15. Plain White T’s - Rhythm Of Love
16. Jason Mraz - Kickin’ With You
17. Death Cab for Cutie - Underneath The Sycamore
18. Jason Castro - Let’s Just Fall In Love Again
19. Leona Lewis - Collide (Cahill Remix Instrumental)
20. The Wanted - Glad You Came
No Bag Travel Pinoy Edition