10 Sneakers You Can Wear With Anything in GIFs
2012 2nd Half Sneaker Hunting
During my highschool years, I became a member of our school’s basketball team. I enjoyed staring at my teammate and other player’s sneakers and comparing them to mine. I still remember the good old feeling when I was rocking the coolest pair of sneakers in school and my classmates were staring at my feet. Back in highschool, I wanted to have that coolest and sickest pair of sneakers but I can’t because my parents can only afford to buy two pairs a year (a regular school shoes and a sports shoes). But now that I’m 22 years old and I got a job, I can afford to buy the sneakers that I want.
Here is the list of sneakers/shoes that I want to buy for the second half of 2012.
- Sperry Top-SiderChukka Boot
- Vans Chukka Del Barco Decon Walnut
- Vans Zapato Del Barco Black Leather
- Vans Madero Brown Suede
- Palladium Boots Dark Khaki
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Bred
- Nike Lunargride 3
Things to do this weekend:
1. Buy a new pair of sneakers. I’m still undecided whether to buy a pair of Vans authentic or plimsolls from Topman.
2. Haircut. Maybe, I’ll try to copy Adam Levine or David Beckham’s mohawk hairstyle for a change.
3. Buy a nice fitting jeans, a tank top, a snapback from Obey or The Hundreds
4. Window shopping with girlfriend
5. Take pictures
6. Eat burger and fries at McDonalds
7. Have a good time
Vans - Since 66 Brand Video
After the success of Core line, Syndicate, Vault, California, and OTW, Vans presents a new: LXVI. New technologies, new designs and a new focus on action sports world.
Another pair of my sneaker was stolen last night outside my apartment. I already lost two pairs of my sneakers, last August 2011 was the Supra Thunder burgundy and last night was the Vans Zapato del Barco.
I’ll never forget my most favorite pair of Vans because it is the most comfortable, made of canvas compared to my other sneakers which are made of suede and nubuck. I realized how stupid I am. I blame myself for being careless. Another lesson learned.
Goodbye my Vans Zapato Del Barco (November 2010 - April 24, 2012)
2012 First Quarter Must Have Shoes
Here are the shoes that I want to buy in the first quarter of 2012. The black Converse CTS and Vans Chukka Del Barco are must have.
My own skate ID.
My Christmas Wishlist
Sa nakabunot sa akin sa christmas exchange gift, pili ka sa mga ito ang gusto mong iregalo sa akin.
1. GO Doodle Notebook
2. Vans Keychain (available at Vans Glorietta, Trinoma, Greenbelt, Robinsons Galleria)
3. Artwork shirts
4. Artwork beany
5. Obey Snapback (available at GreyOne Social, Trilogy Boutique)
6. David Guetta Nothing But The Beat CD
Now I know what I will look like when I grow up.
The images are property of the Internet. No copyright infringement intended.